Please enter your email address used for your account and we will send a temporary password to you via email.
Click on more info to Add to cart and more
Need to return your eyewear? No sweat. Here's how to
handle your return for online & in-store purchases:
If you don't love your new glasses or prescription sunglasses for any reason, you can return them for a full refund or replace them within 30 days of the dispense date, which is the day your eyewear arrived at your home or the day you took your new glasses home. Just make sure the eyewear is in original condition and undamaged. We can only apply a refund or replacement on your original purchase. We can't refund or replace your glasses if they aren't in original condition and undamaged, for example, if there's been any accidental damage, scratches, wear and tear or breakage.
1. Give our customer care people a call at 1-877-753-6727. One of our lovely agents will help get the ball rolling by taking your information and emailing you a prepaid shipping label.
2. Once you get the email, print out the prepaid shipping label, pack up the product in the same box you got with your order. Attach the shipping label, and send it on its way.
3. Once we've received your returned product, as long as it's in original condition and undamaged, we'll refund your purchase.* It will show up as a credit on your card. You'll receive an email from us that confirms your refund.
4. We all know it stinks to wait, but it can take about 7-10 days to process and get your card refunded. If you feel it's been too long, please give our customer care agents a call and we can see what's going on with your return.
Don't want to call us? You can also get this return process in motion with a quick click.
1. Click on 'Contact Us' to send an email.
2. Choose the dropdown option for 'Returns' and one of our lovely agents will get back to you shortly with what you need to do next.
If you purchased your eyewear at a LensCrafters store, returning it is simple. For best assistance, bring them back to the same location where you bought them. Make sure they're in original condition and undamaged. Bring your receipt and an associate will guide you through the return process.
Drats! It seems your browser could use some updating. With an outdated browser, the LensCrafters website may not function properly.
To make sure you are getting the best experience (and all the perks of being able to shop online), please update your browser.