Skip to main content
Skip main navigation
We accept vision insurance benefits online, saving you time and money.

We're finding your insurance benefits information.
This may take a few minutes.

User not found alert

Make sure the information you entered matched your insurance details.

Check your elibility from the list below:

Eligible for frames discount

Benefit available

Benefit unvailable

Eligible for lenses discount

Benefit available

Benefit unvailable

Eligible for contact lenses discount

Benefit available

Benefit unvailable

User not found alert

Too many failed attempts. For your security, we've temporarely
blocked the insurance look up.

Click on more info to Add to cart and more

Image for RX5245 from Eyewear: Glasses, Frames, Sunglasses & More at LensCrafters
Remove my Virtual Model

0RX5245 2034 54

  • Use insurance
    Insurance cannot be used without selecting prescription lenses
  • Frame $173.00
  • Frame Offer
  • lens
  • Perk applied
  • Lens Offer
  • Addons
  • Single vision

    No lens selected



    We'll ask for your prescription after check-out
    + add lenses
  • Savings

    Insurance Savings


    Find in Store

Available colors (1)

About the frame

Revolutionize the way you are seen with the strong, sturdy personality of these dynamic glasses from Ray-Ban®. Smooth angles and unique curves add to the frame's character while giving you high-quality comfort.$pngalpha$&wid=680&defaultimage=805289517450_shad_qt

Product details

Frame Material: Acetate
Pupillary range: 54-74 More Info
Fit: Standard
More Info
Frame Depth: 34.7
Frame shape:
Face shapes:
  • Oval

  • Round

  • Heart

  • Square

What's my face shape?
Fit & Sizing
54 17 145
Lens width Bridge Temple
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect fit! I am an athlete and wear my contacts a lot. But I am also a lazy college student who would rather throw on glasses instead of putting in contacts so I can nap in the middle of the day. Anyways, these glasses are the perfect size, color, and finish to a pair of daily glasses. They fit comfortably around the nose and behind the ears. The glossy finish to it's frame makes it look more expensive than it is and it is very durable. Dropped it a few times and sat on it a few times and nothing's gone wrong except for a scratch on the left lense but it's barely noticeable. Very happy with this buy and will recommend to others. You won't regret it!
Date published: 2016-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love them! I got these for a special prism lens and I absolutely love the glasses! I love the style and they very are durable (which is good for me due to how rough I am on my glasses). I only need prism lens for a while and look to put in prescription sun-glass lenses. Very impressed 
Date published: 2014-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love them! I bought these glasses about 2 days ago, and I love the style and overall fell! They fit very well, and cover almost all of my view.
Date published: 2016-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from RX5245 I bought my new glasses two months ago and I love them.
Date published: 2017-03-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by from New Glasses I brought these glasses at Lenscrafters at the Northlake Mall the staff was nice but I keep going back and forth with these classes because the arms keep loosening up it keeps slipping off I'm going to have to go back this week for them to adjust it again but we'll see and I'll write an update later.
Date published: 2016-10-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing! Best glasses so far! I bought this a year ago, and with all of my glasses, 90% of them broke this is the other 10% is this glasses, I would highly recommend you getting this and I would totally buy again, but it's time for a change and sadly I'm getting different ones
Date published: 2016-03-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Comfortable and light. My Ray-Bands are so light weight and comfortable I forget I'm wearing them. I usually am a person who takes off their glasses to give the bridge of my nose a break. Not a problem with these.
Date published: 2017-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Conformable! And look great! I have had them for over a month and so far they feel great I have been wearing glasses for over 7 years and I have to say they have been the best I've ever bought! Plus they looks great!
Date published: 2016-03-24
  • y_2019, m_9, d_16, h_4
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_805289517450, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_lenscrafters
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
Generic Application Error Test JSP (Item)

The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.

Sign in to your Account

**Required Create a myAccount
Forgot your password?
Sign In

Create a new Account